Welcome to my Reading page.
Reading is something very near and dear to me. Growing up around lots of books has instilled a love of books and reading in me. Inspired by Oceanographer Eric W. Leuliette’s reading list and Writer Jamie Todd Rubbin’s list, I’m starting my own journey of tracking my reading in this blog.
I’m grateful to Eric & Jamie for sharing their reading and framework for creating this reading list.
Here’s how to interpret my reading list:
- Each book I finished will get its own number.
- Re-reads are denoted by ^ after the title. Similarly, @ denotes audiobook and + denotes ebook.
- Recommended books will have a bold title. And, the finished book will have its finished date indicated.
- Books will be listed in this format: Book Title by Author; pp XXX (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Affiliate link to bookshop.org is supplied. You may wish to purchase via the affiliate link that supports local & independent bookshops. Otherwise, please choose to visit your local bookshops to purchase or visit your local libraries to read these books.
Here’s What I Have Read Since 2021. And, you can find all of the bookish posts here: bookish posts
Here’s what I’m currently reading:
Building a Second Brain
In the Hands of the Taliban
The Muslim Marriage Guide